My approach to spiritual direction is to listen to people, assist with self reflection and provide the tools for people to reach their “next best step” in their spiritual journey.
I have been a rabbi (spiritual teacher) for six years, serving all people of all spiritual traditions and non-religious people. I have experience in many counseling environments including jails, hospitals, hospice and in peoples homes.
Who Needs This Service?
- Dealing with a difficult issue in life and need a caring mentor to listen?
- Questioning spiritual ideas you were raised with or grew to believe that no longer seem true?
- Searching for life coaching, chaplaincy or pastoral care in the Richmond, Petersburg, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Glen Allen or Short Pump area?
Who Uses This Service?
- Patients in home hospice and their family
- Survivors seeking bereavement support post-funeral
- Couples and individuals using this as an alternative to traditional pre-marital and marriage counseling
- Individuals who would like access to a rabbi or chaplain
- Anyone who needs a helping hand in their journey through life
What Does This Involve?
- Free ten-minute first-time assessment to see if we are a good fit for one another
- Bi-weekly or monthly meetings using Facetime, Skype or in-person at your location. Meetings are fifty-five minutes long
- Bi-weekly email-based “check ins” with resources to help you
What Is A Meeting Like?
What takes place at meetings depends entirely on your needs. We may employ active listening, role play, Prepare-Enrich relationship assessment, prayer, meditation, Mind Mapping and many other spiritual-theraputic techniques. No two meetings are ever the same.
How Much Does This Cost?
- $85 for in-person meetings
- $65 for online meetings
- Save 20% when you subscribe to bi-weekly online meetings (billed monthly)
Payment can be made via Venmo (my preferred payment method), check or cash.