I am honored to provide wedding officiant and rabbinical services to the LGBT community. I am the only rabbi in Richmond who participates in VA Pridefest and my congregation Kehillah is an open and inclusive community with queer leadership.
As with all my weddings, you are 100% in charge. From Richmond courthouse elopement to a more formal ceremony, from religious to secular humanistic, your love is what matters most to me. So if you’re searching for LGBT wedding officiants or allies, I’m here to help!
Instead of marrying at the courthouse steps, consider my Virginia Museum of Fine Arts wedding ceremony.
Having your elopement outside at the VMFA allows you to have beautiful pictures of your special moment, a free venue, and just a short walk or drive to Carytown where you can have a post-ceremony meal with friends and family.
- Your choice of a short religious, nondenominational or non-religious (secular) wedding ceremony — approximately five minutes long
- Use of a prayer shawl (tallit) for Jewish ceremony
- Ceremony takes place on the VMFA lawn
- Filing of your Virginia marriage license
- Optional marriage counseling ($85/session). Counseling can be done in-person or over Skype/Facetime
Elopement is only $200 deposit plus $125 for the ceremony. Couples can pay via check, cash or Venmo.
To chat with me about your ceremony, please fill out the Wedding Request Form.
Due to extremely high demand, my only available months for formal wedding ceremonies in 2022 are August and December. If you are interested in a marriage license signing only, I am available mornings Monday-Thursday at my office in Midlothian, and can likely schedule with two weeks notice. Thank you so much for considering me for your special day!