The model for religious life has changed.
I’m here to help you.
I provide one on one coaching to clergy of different denominations. My focus is primarily on helping clergy learn how to transition from traditional clergy models such as pulpits and schools to new models such as online clergy work, religious media development, creating your own spiritual community and more.
This service is great for…
- Clergy who have seen their congregations shut down and their buildings sold
- Newly ordained clergy who are trying to figure out what being clergy means for them
- Clergy transitioning from full time to part time/bi-vocational
- Older clergy who have changed their religious beliefs and are transitioning to new ways of being clergy or leaving the church/synagogue world behind
What is involved…
- A pre-meeting online assessment to see what your needs are and how I can best help. This happens before every meeting we have
- One hour meetings through my private online meeting room or in person in Richmond, VA
- A follow up to see how the meeting has helped and to book future meetings if needed
Our meetings can focus on…
- Spiritual implications and realities of being clergy in a changing world
- Practical “how do I” questions about setting up a community or non-profit, technology, websites, marketing, fundraising, etc.
- Active listening. Whatever is on your mind, I am here for you
Simple, fair pricing…
I charge $35.00 for the pre-meeting assessment and $35.00 per online or in-person meeting.
Coaching is payable by debit, credit or Paypal. In order to keep my price this low, I do not provide sliding-scale services or premium services of any kind.